1. Account Terms
The person registering prana Account for the Service must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
To access and use the Services, you must register for a prana account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, phone number, current address, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. eRetailCybertech Pvt Ltd may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
You acknowledge that prana will register and use the email address you provide at the time of creating this account as the primary method for communication.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. prana cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Data”, “Material”).
You must not transmit any digital worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of eRetail Cybertech Pvt. Ltd. will result in an immediate termination of your Account and Services.
2. Activation and Use of Your Account
eRetail grants Account Owner the right to access and use the Service via the Website, web-based application and downloadable apps. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this Agreement.
The Account Owner can invite individuals to access its Account as authorized users (“Authorised User”). The Account Owner determines who is Authorised User to use the eRetail Service on its behalf. This includes the individual who creates Account on its behalf (Super Admin) and other employees, sub-contractors and individuals who are authorised to use the eRetail Services on the Account Owner’s behalf. You acknowledge and agree that:
2.3.1 the Account Owner determines who is an Authorised User and what level of user role access to the relevant organization and Service that Invited User has;
- 2.3.2 the Account Owner is responsible for all Authorised Users’ use of the Services;
2.3.3 the Account Owner controls each Authorised User’s level of access to the organization’s Account and Services at all times and can revoke or change an Authorised User’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an Authorised User or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
2.3.4 If there is any dispute between an Account Owner and an Authorized User regarding access to any Account or Services, the Account Owner shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or Service that Invited User shall have, if any.
3. No Malicious or Illegal
Use Account Owner and any Authorised User shall not (and shall not allow any third party to):
.distribute viruses or other harmful or malicious computer code via or into the Products;
engage in any conduct that disrupts or impedes a third party’s use and enjoyment of the eRetail Services;
use the output or other information generated by the Services for any purpose other than as contemplated by this Agreement;
use the eRetail Services for any use other than Customer’s internal business use;
use unauthorized modified versions of the Services, including without limitation, for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or Services or for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services;
use the Services in any way that is contrary to applicable local, state/provincial, federal and foreign laws, including without limitation those relating to privacy, electronic communications and anti-spam legislation.
eRetail retains all titles to, and, except as expressly licensed herein, all rights to the Services, all copies, derivatives and improvements thereof and all related documentation and materials.
4. Fair Use Policy
.It is important to eRetail that all eRetail Customers are able to access our Services. Accordingly, We have devised a Fair Use Policy. Fair use limits apply to all eRetail Services, including any Services advertised as ‘unlimited’
We may limit, suspend or terminate your eRetail Services if you unreasonably exceed such limits or excessively use the capacity or resources in a manner which may hinder or prevent us from providing services to other customers or which may pose a threat to the integrity of our systems and service quality.
Limit on your eRetail Services may include (but not limited to) the volumes of the following parameters per store: (a) outlets, registers, customers, products and users; (b) storage space required to host and backup your data on our servers; (c) frequency of API (application programming interface) calls per hour; (d) page views per minute period; (e) bandwidth usage per six (6) hours period;
5. Our Stuff
- eRetail Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other Indian and International laws. These Terms don’t grant you any right, title or interest in the Services, others’ content in the Services, eRetail trademarks, logos and other brand features. We welcome feedback but note that we may use comments or suggestions without any obligation to you.
6. Fees and taxes
.You agree to pay the applicable fees listed on our Website (‘Fees’) for use of the Services.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we reserve the right to change our Fees at any time by giving you a thirty days’ advance notice. The new Fees or pricing/package terms will automatically apply to your Account from expiry of that notice, unless you choose to cancel your account before the changes take effect. Continuity in account is considered as your consent. To withdraw your consent to the changes in Fees, you must close your account with eRetail (‘Account’).
- All Balances and all Fees, charges and payments are denominated in United States dollars if you are located outside India. For all Accounts in India, the fees, charges and payments are denominated in INR and include GST.
You can register aneRetail Account on a free trial (“Free Trial”) as advertised on eRetail website. The Free Trial allows Account Owner full access to the Services for free for 15 days, starting from the day of Account registration. The Free Trial is for evaluation purpose and Account Owners must activate their paid subscription to start using eRetail Services to serve their customers.
- If you wish to continue to use the eRetail Services at the end of the Free Trial, you will need to opt for a paid eRetail subscription plan (“Subscription”) and provide valid credit card details. If you choose not to continue with the eRetail Services at the end of the Free Trial, then your Account and all data associated with it will be deleted after 30 days following the end of your free trial, unless we’re required to retain it for longer under applicable law.
- Account Owner shall pay eRetail the annual or monthly fees as specified in the selected Subscription. Fees are charged in advance on a monthly or annual basis. We’ll automatically bill you from the date you activate a paid eRetail Subscription and on each periodic renewal until cancellation.
You’re responsible for all applicable taxes, and we’ll charge tax when required to do so.
- All payments by Account Owner to eRetail under this Agreement are non-refundable, including if you only use part of a month or year’s Subscription for the eRetail Services. Unless required by law, we will not provide refunds in connection with the eRetail Services.
- All Subscription payments are made via the automatic payment method specified by Account Owner in the Subscription, or as otherwise agreed by the Customer and eRetail.
- Any amounts past due from Customer under this Agreement shall accrue interest at a rate which is the lesser of two percent (2%) per month or, if less, the maximum rate allowable by law. Any applicable central, state, provincial, or other goods and services or sales taxes will be added to fees owing pursuant to this Agreement.
- Your Account will remain in effect until the date of its Subscription renewal date. If you don’t pay for your Subscription or Subscription renewal on time, we reserve the right to suspend, downgrade or delete your Account.
7. Upgrade/Downgrade Service Plan
You may upgrade or downgrade your eRetail Subscription plan at any time. The Subscription plan upgrade/downgrade changes will become effective immediately so please read and understand following prior to making any such changes to your Account:
- .Please be aware that you are actually switching your existing service plan. Some services that you currently enjoy may be unavailable to you depending on the new service plan selected. Please make sure to carefully read the plan descriptions for each Subscription option.
- Upon downgrade, all features are directly reduced to the numbers covered under the new plan. Downgrading your service plan may result in loss of data, features, resources, allowed products limit, allowed users limit, allowed outlet and registers limit and reduction of any other capacity based on the new service plan allocations. You are responsible for any loss and results of Service plan downgrades. eRetail does not accept any liability for any kind of loss resulting from your account service plan downgrade.
- No refunds will be paid in respect of any unused portion of your higher Subscription plan when you downgrade to a cheaper Subscription plan.
- When you upgrade your Subscription plan, we will only charge the difference by crediting your account for the unused amount paid towards your existing plan. We will charge your credit card for any net amount due as a result of the upgrade. The charge will get applied to your credit card and the plan will be upgraded only after the receipt of payment.
- If you are currently on a yearly Subscription plan, you can downgrade or upgrade to a Subscription plan with a yearly payment option only.
- .You can stop using our Services at any time by. Should you decide not to use eRetail Services, please ensure to cancel your Account and Subscription. Failure to do so will result in Subscription renewal on its periodic renewal date.
- We reserve the right to terminate and delete your Account, including all the Data and information stored on it, if you haven’t accessed our Services for 12 consecutive months. We’ll of course provide you with notice via the email address associated with your account before we do so.
- All Free Trial Accounts where Account Owner did not opt for a Subscription at the end of their trial, we’ll delete those Accounts and Data and information stored in the Accounts within 30 days.
9. Services “AS IS”
We strive to provide great Services, but there are certain things that we can’t guarantee. To the fullest extent permitted by law, eRetail and its affiliates, suppliers and distributors make no warranties, either express or implied, about the services.
- eRetail cannot guarantee the results generated through the service, or that the service will be continuously available for use without interruption, and
- The services are provided “as-is”, on an “as available” basis without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind, and eRetail hereby disclaims all conditions, representations and all warranties whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise with respect to the products, including, but not limited to, any
- a. implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose,
- b. implied warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade,
- c. warranty of title or non-infringement; or
- d. statutory remedy.
10. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will eRetail, its affiliates, suppliers or distributors be liable for
- Any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages or any loss of use, data, business, or profits, regardless of legal theory, whethereRetail has been warned of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose;
- Aggregate liability for all claims relating to the services more than the greater of INR 5,000/- or the amounts paid by you to eRetail for the past 12 months of the services in question.
11. Waiver, Sever-ability & Assignment
eRetail’s failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any such attempt will be void. eRetail may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services.
We may revise these Terms from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify you (by, for example, sending a message to the email address associated with your account, and posting on our blog or on this page). By continuing to use or access the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
13. Controlling Law
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Hyderabad, Telengana, India. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be exclusively heard in the court of law in Hyderabad, India. You (Customer) hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, India for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period than any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the Hyderabad, India. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgement may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within Hyderabad, India.
Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have been given on transmission. Notices to eRetail must be sent by email to “info at eretailtech dot in” or to any other email address notified by email to You by eRetail. Notices to You will be sent to the email address which You provided when setting up Your access to the Services.
- “User” means anyone who uses our Services.
- “Customer” or “Account Owner” means anyone who purchases or subscribes to one or more eRetail Services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We Collect Some Information From All Users: As part of our Services, we use various technologies such as “session” and “persistent” cookies (small data files that we transfer to your computer), log data, products and user logs, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about Users. This includes things like Users’ search preferences, saved searches, aspects of their use of the Services, and location.
We use “session” cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services.
Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, web pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, your computer or mobile device type, search terms and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications.
Automatically collected information:
Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such as when you choose to share your location with your contacts, view locations nearby or those others have shared with you, and the like, and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our app’s location features.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, log on to eRetail Services, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a Service plan purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, use eRetail Services or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioural tracking
The Services are not directed to children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information about persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as practicable.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.